When the average person thinks about jetting out to the endless magic of Las Vegas – thoughts of the roulette table typically spring to mind. After all, few games deliver such instant-play casino action, coupled with a reputation for lavish, brash sophistication. Now that the game has become a serious online gaming success – check out the allure of the new generation roulette…
Why play online roulette?
First of all – roulette looks seriously cool thanks to the latest 3D gaming software available at the best web casinos, re-creating the game’s genuine opulence and deluxe atmosphere. If you fancy feeling what it’s like playing in famous locations such as Monte Carlo and Las Vegas, then online roulette offers an awesome simulation. Naturally, the game-play also retains the ease and speed of the real thing too – making web roulette a joy to play. In its simplest form as a game of chance – you can instantly click on a table section or number and enjoy classic roulette randomization and payouts…
- Odd, Even, Red, Black, 1-18, 19-36: 1:1
- 1 to 12, 13-24, 25-36: 2:1
- 6 numbers: 5:1
- 0, 00, 1, 2, 3 combos: 6:1
- 4 number combs: 8:1
- 3 number combos: 11:1
- 2 number combos: 17:1
- 1 number: 35:1
With wagering levels typically from 0.10 to 50.00 plus – there’s also scope for budget casual gaming, all the way to hardcore roulette gambling.
Can the roulette table be beaten?
Roulette is the ultimate deluxe game of chance. However, while many gamers claim roulette is total luck, the fact that the table contains specific odds and probabilities, means that it can be approached with statistical logic. Logic based roulette strategies have the potential to be used to try and beat online roulette with systematic moves.
In essence, there are certain systems that can help gamers get fast returns, often stacking up credit after credit of profit – and potentially some cool session totals during hot runs. However, the risk of systems failing is something roulette gamers always need to consider, and it’s critical to be ready to take a hit and survive to re-build you bank…
- Even if you want to play roulette to try and make cash – always base your gaming on fun and use a small leisure budget (always hope to win but be prepared to lose).
- Bank your winnings regularly – with the aim of gaming with the casino’s cash for zero risk!
- Use a small credit value with progressive wagering roulette systems
- Take advantage of free casino credits when experimenting with roulette strategies
Check out a classic example of an online roulette strategy – the famous Martingale system…
Martingale roulette strategy
- Spin with 1 unit on even money (such as £1 black)
- After losing spins, click to double your bet value, and re-spin on the same selection
- Quit and re-start the Martingale system after a winning roulette spin
- Set a stop-loss limit (max bet number) to control your risk (such as 7 bets max, starting with a £0.50 spin